[PD] Weird bug in pd-extended and Ubuntu

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 20:08:09 CEST 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the clue. Turns out that the fix you propose doesn't work for
the current LTS version of Ubuntu (which is 12.04), but i've found a fix
that seems to work (from this page in French).
For the record, in a "real" terminal (no X), type :

sudo service lightdm stop
sudo X -configure
sudo cp ~/xorg.conf.new /etc/X11/xorg.conf
sudo service lightdm start

Then edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf ("sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf" for instance)
by writing "intel" as the Driver in the "Device" section.

Reboot, and it works (I haven't tested it thoroughly but at least I can now add

new objects to my patch).

Cheers,

Pierre.