[PD] LED on the Cheap

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 16:48:12 CEST 2013

On the topic of arduino controllers--I recently listened to a presentation
at the Kansas City Open Hardware Group meeting about Motate.  It's an
arduino library (and someday a board).
https://github.com/giseburt/Motate

The author was motivated to write the library for motor control, but it's
still applicable to bit-banging in general.  He said that his code could
reduce the number of clock cycles it takes to toggle an I/O (paraphrased).
I haven't dived in too deep, or figured out a test for it--but I thought
I'd bring it up, regarding the difficulty with higher fps rates.

Chuck