[PD] [biquad~] as max's phaseshift? (was [biquad~] as cyclone's [allpass~]?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:05:04 CEST 2013

Anyway, next on my list is finding out how to implement max's
[phaseshift~], which is also an allpass filter. There's no Pd clone for it
so it seems, right?

Well, it doesn't really what it is other than a 2nd order filter. From that
I could think you can generate it with [biquad~], but the phase response
given in phaseshift's help file suggest otherwise.

any contributions welcome

thanks a lot