[PD] Designing Audio Objects for Pd

Brian Fay ovaltinevortex at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:55:49 CEST 2013

I have a copy of the book checked out from the library. It's a really great
intro to writing externals, although a solid understanding of C is really
required to understand the book.

The book unfortunately seems to be out of print, but I'd expect that
Max/MSP would have some helpful documentation for writing externals. The
process in Pd is very similar.

I suppose I could give these source files a look, although I can't say for
sure that I'll have the patience to transform them to externals. Uhhh...
what do they do? I would guess a name like PVNation would refer to phase
vocoder?

Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Brian