[PD] Direct-from-disk audio with position, loop, varispeed

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 05:25:47 CEST 2013

Why? I'm asking myself: why I took this as a challenge??? I just made
readsf.meh~.

It works similar to readsf~ with some changes.

- It is prepared to read stereo files.
- Optional argument: miliseconds for the metro to output the time
positon. Default 10.
- Open files with [open file.wav(
- Starts with [start(
- Stops with [stop(, but, when  [start( is sended after [stop(, it opens
the last file and start playing it (can have a delay of loading, maybe
an unsynch of timer, I didn't check it. The same as when the file ends)
- Pauses with [pause(
- Resumes with [resume(

Outputs:

1- output left
2- output right
3- status (symbol): loaded, playing, paused, stopped.
4- minutes (int)
5- seconds (int)
6- miliseconds (int)
7- time position "minutes:seconds" (symbol).

When I use this and check it is version 1.0, I'll upload to forum.