[PD] Extended View toolkit : issue with masks

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Thu Oct 10 15:07:21 CEST 2013

I found the same behavior, Marian and Peter wrote some amazing software there but you have to have a really fast graphics card for some of the fancier modules. Go with the one that delivers for you. 22 is really nice as I recall. I'll check my rates today and report back too

Patrick Pagano  B.S,M.F.A
Asst. in Digital Art and Science
Digital Worlds Institute
University of Florida