[PD] pianoroll [was: Re: datastructures midirecorder]

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Oct 13 12:33:23 CEST 2013

> De: "Billy Stiltner" <billy.stiltner at gmail.com>

> Patrice Colet, that proll.tcl is somethin else. I had no idea that
> such a thing is possible.
> I think
> I changed wintop-70 to wintop+30 to show the entire top canvases.
> I guess the cursor just needs updated in order to be seen.
> lookin good so far man.

Cool, make it yourse if you like, I still didn't finish this interface, and don't really know when it will be,
so what about putting the knowledge of several people on it?
There are some points I wanted to review,
 the main one is about using one canvas per bar because canvas is limited in size, I also would like to write an arranger interface for managing several tracks, and to be able to load/edit data from mrpeach/midifile... I should work again on this project this winter.