[PD] RPI usb soundcards that require mmap_emul

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:41:39 CEST 2013

also note, that I need to launch pd from ~/.bashrc instead from
/etc/rc.local

when I lauch pd with somehting like :
su pi -C "pd loader.pd"
from /etc/rc.local the sound doesn't work fine

I don't know why but running it from ~/.bashrc with only
pd loader.pd
does work well

maybe i should have tried to run pd by root but it is often recommended to
avoid that

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr