[PD] build pd with jack in raspbian on rpi?

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:22:57 CEST 2013

Hey again,

Possible issue:

I've installed libjack-dev and Pd builds fine - great.

I did want to have jackd2 but that doesn't have libjack-dev it has
libjack-jackd2-0.

Pd doesn't configure with jack when this lib is installed.

Does it make a difference to build Pd with libjack-dev (in effect build
with jackd1 but run with jackd2)?  I mean I guess I'll know if it's
something obvious but could there be performance issues.

Regards,

Julian