[PD] List of important computer music works

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:00:42 CEST 2013

I've been teaching classes for several years now and always provide
examples of electronic music from the origins to the 70s. I've also been
integrating a little historical background of modern dance music. What I'm
really lacking is a substantial list of important works that have been made
possible by personal computers, especially those that incorporate
interactivity or couldn't have been made without intense digital processes
like FFT or granularization. I'm familiar with a few, but is there already
a good list to draw from so I don't get bored from repetition?

Works created in Pd are even better for selling the idea of learning to
program interactive media.

Thanks