[PD] Pitchshift frequency bins to specific frequencies

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:31:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

If I understand you correctly, this is exactly what the GRM Tools plug-in
Warp does. http://www.inagrm.com/warp

I have a version of this which I made with pd and csound, which I'm
attaching. The FFT is done in Csound. To run it just install csound6 and
then open up the patch. I've also included the externals with the patch,
but they are built for osx so you'll need to replace them if you're on a
different platform. I know that the csound~ external is running on osx, but
I've never tried it on windows so...

If you want really precise control over which frequencies you're remapping
then you need to change the pd patch a bit but it's just a question of
converting bin number to frequency value, which is simple.

Best,
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk || RSS
Feed<http://peimankhosravi.co.uk/miscposts.rss> ||