[PD] Pitchshift frequency bins to specific frequencies

Ronni Montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 23:56:08 CEST 2013

Hi Peiman, thanks for that patch, im gonna try to adapt it to what im
trying to achieve.

and Yes i think you understood correctly.
This warp program is very similar to what im trying to achieve , but
theres a difference in the way how frequencies are mapped.

The way I need to do it is  in this way:

First i define an array with a group of frequencies.
Then i iterate over all the frequency bins of a sound. At each
iteration it should get the current frequency value of that  bin, then
i need to compare this value with my array of predefined frequencies
and replace that value with the nearest value in my array.

i hope its clear, cheers

R.