[PD] Pitchshift frequency bins to specific frequencies

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:46:58 CEST 2013

Hi Ronni,

Yes, in fact that's exactly what I'm doing in the csound algorithm. I have
a user-defined array, one array of bin amplitudes and one array of bin
frequencies, both written from the analysis window.

The thing is that you need to deal with the amplitudes too. Simply moving
the frequency value from one bin to another doesn't work, because each bin
can only represent a narrow frequency band. So you need to also move the
amplitude content of the bin too.

Best,
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk || RSS