[PD] List of important computer music works

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:56:17 CEST 2013

Someone showed me the site below which is similar but more comprehensive
and doesn't require flash.

http://www.furia.com/misc/genremaps/engenremap-electroacousticimprovisation.html#tunnel

It's still a bit hard to find "art" music unless you dig. There are so many
sub-genres, the really distinct music types get buried.

Sam