[PD] Pd-l2ork running on OSX

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 25 23:49:11 CEST 2013

I have too many prerequisite libraries to run completely successfully,
but what I can see is very impressive.

I think I'm almost immediately addicted to the splined patch cords. I'll
play with this some more when I finish my current project.

Nice work, Jonathan (and of course, Ivica et al. -- as an OSX user, I
haven't had the pleasure of seeing your work before today)!

Phil