[PD] Metastudio 0.5

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 15:37:32 CEST 2013

Sorry, I meant the "tot" external, rather than "tof" which is a library! (it was either late, or early when I wrote the last email, depending on what time zone you're in)

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/

On Saturday, 26 October 2013, 8:35, Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi list,

>I've decided to release Metastudio 0.5, despite never having the time to make help files fo all the GOP objects I've made. I had kids - they are fairly high maintanance! :-)
>
>http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata/metastudio-0.5.zip
>
>The big development is the quadtracker, but it needs a working version of the tof external to work. Apologies for this...it's missing from the current Pd-extended distribution, but I got it to work by tweaking the source code. You can download and compile a working version for Debian Linux here: http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata/miXedremixed-2013-08-17.tar.gz
>
>There is a help file for quadtracker, but you have to add the Metastudio-0.5 folder to your search path in preferences.
>
>I hope you have fun with it. Like I said, I used to
 think I was busy, but please get in touch if you have a good question (or even a bad one)