[PD] pow~ question

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 17:36:41 CET 2013

There has been a patch on the tracker for this since February:
http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/patches/499/

Since it describes both the problem and the solution I see no reason why you should waste your time re-reporting the problem.

If you use Ubuntu I'd suggest using Pd-l2ork:
http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56

Best,
Jonathan