[PD] Pd-l2ork running on OSX

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 20:55:50 CET 2013

Updated the zip link to reflect these changes...

Ok...
Second preference window has been greyed out.  That's a band-aid until I can do a more maintainable pass at Pd-l2ork on OSX.  A fix to the Media Menu, the Put Menu, and icon will have to wait as well.

Search links have been fixed.  I'm shipping with the index already built because it takes awhile to build it on OSX (as compared to Debian).

Separate Console Window-- in general I'm not a fan of applications that use multiple top-level windows.  I don't see why Pd can't have a single toplevel with Firefox-style tabs for toplevel patches (plus maybe bottom tabs for open subpatch/abstraction children).