[PD] tabread2~ noisy output

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:31:17 CET 2013

I've just tested with a file containing a single sine tone. And the result
is very audible even on my laptop's internal speakers. Here are the
original and the playback (and recorded) results.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47945259/sine.wav
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47945259/sinePlayedBack.wav

Listen out for the added frequencies after 00':05".

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk || RSS
Feed<http://peimankhosravi.co.uk/miscposts.rss> ||
Concert News <http://spectralkimia.wordpress.com/>*