[PD] audio output AND input with the Rpi?

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 01:58:24 CET 2013

There's good info on http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi covering this,
if you haven't seen it.

There seem to be a limited number of interfaces that work.  And some people
have to slow down the USB port to get clean audio (myself included, using
the iMic (
http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Technology-iMic-Audio-Device/dp/B000BVV2IC).
 And I have to use a wireless keyboard/mouse if I'm not connecting via ssh (
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004KSQANO/).  It's not ideal, and a
little annoying that the accessories are more than the cost of the
Raspberry Pi.  But it works.

The USB port is slowed down by adding "dwc_otg.speed=1" to /boot/cmdline.txt

-Theron
^