[PD] pd on Mac OSX 10.9

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 02:12:59 CET 2013

The weird thing is, XQuartz is still installed and launches after the
upgrade.  And if you launch Pd-extended, the Pd window shows up before
complaining that it needs X11.  Re-installing XQuartz does fix things.

The Mavericks upgrade also changed my security settings so I had to go tell
it to run programs from all publishers before I could run some of my
software.

-Theron
^