[PD] Sequencial patch playback WAS: Japanese PD books

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Sun Nov 3 14:04:50 CET 2013

Am 02.11.13 20:44, schrieb Pagano, Patrick:
> Also, I wanted to pose/ask this question again regarding sequential patch playback. Peter and Marian's extended view toolkit kind of do this a little bit but I am wondering again if there is any way to configure or program pd to play a patch and then transition to another patch so that pd may be used for theatrical performances.

Hello Patrick,

I am currently working on the documentation of my re-worked
scene-managment system which is based on the one currently used in
extended view toolkit.
You can get the current version here:
https://github.com/m---w/kollabs

There is already a huge helpfile (ds_help.pd), which also explains a bit
the playlist view / scene sequencer.
It would be nice, if you gave some feedback, how you would like this to
work, or what you miss.
At the moment I am working on the user manual, which will soon be available.

cheers,
marian