[PD] Sequencial patch playback WAS: Japanese PD books

Joson Android joson.android at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:51:32 CET 2013

Hi Pat,

I use Pd for theater video whenever possible. I made abstractions for preset management and playlists using sssad and with .mmb also. It is possible to set a fadetime. Your vision should be possible with a some modification of my "princess" patches. Even though they are far away from being as clean and nice as Marians and Peters ev-toolkit.
BUT: i have no recent documentation, cause the patches are always specialized and/or used by myself, and most of all, because i am lazy.
Maybe i have time the next days to see through my latest works. I am eager to see if it helpful for you.

Where are you working?

best,

Jonas