[PD] [PD-announce] HoaLibrary for PD - High Order Ambisonics Library

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:12:31 CET 2013

Faust is very efficient but there are particularities. We can't have a
dynamic ambisonic order that means for each processing we have to create as
many externals as we want orders. There's no restriction for order with
Hoa, so it's a first problem. On another hand, GUIs are  very important and
we can't make them with Faust. And we don't have the whole library in
Faust. Faust is highly optimized and multi-plateform so it's useful for
specific uses but it's not the best choice for what we want to offer with
this Pd version. I'm going to find a solution and someone offers his help
on codelab PD forum so perhaps Linux version will come soon.

Cheers

Pierre