[PD] using rpi_osc_video_player

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:10:52 CET 2013

hi,

nice to hear that you try and like it !
concerning the video encoding, you could do that with ffmpeg or avconv but
i never try it, so I don't know which parameters work
and concerning new features, feel free to add some !
I'm waiting for a project (or at least funding) to add seeking, playback
speed control and to improve remote control

best

antoine

--
do it yourself