[PD] using rpi_osc_video_player

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:31:49 CET 2013

On 06/11/13 16:10, Antoine Villeret wrote:
> hi,
>
> nice to hear that you try and like it !
> concerning the video encoding, you could do that with ffmpeg or avconv but
> i never try it, so I don't know which parameters work

I haven't managed on ffmpeg yet, but the person making the content is working on
OSX and exporting to the blu-ray format gives the right file format.

> and concerning new features, feel free to add some !
> I'm waiting for a project (or at least funding) to add seeking, playback
> speed control and to improve remote control

playback speed is working, seeking I must get working this week! and with luck
the ability to add overlays, to mask areas and add image files with text. I'll
make a generic pd patch to control 6 Pis, but won't have time for anything
except something quite raw to start with.

Simon