[PD] [PD-announce] earGram: concatenate sound synthesis/generative music

Marco Donnarumma lists at marcodonnarumma.com
Wed Nov 6 10:38:46 CET 2013

Hi Gilberto,

thanks for sharing your work!

I'm interested in looking at your dimensionality reduction objects, but I'm
a Linux user. Any plan to port your work to Linux?

thanks!
best wishes,

Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
Embodied Audio-Visual Interaction Research Team.
Department of Computing, Goldsmiths University of London
Portfolio: http://marcodonnarumma.com
Research: http://res.marcodonnarumma.com
Director: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net