[PD] [PD-announce] earGram: concatenate sound synthesis/generative music

Gilberto Bernardes bernardes7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:36:29 CET 2013

Dear Marco

thanks for your feedback. The dimensionality reduction algorithms are not
externals...simply abstraction, so, I guess you will not find any trouble
running it on Linux. If you run it on pd-extended, I'm pretty sure you will
not need other any external libraries, with the exception of gridflow for
the computation of eigenvectors in PCA.

Look into earGramv0.18>dependencies>abs you will find all abstractions
here, or just open the file _absOverview.

There's a couple of solutions for dimensionality reduction more or less
complex such as:
self-organised maps (SOM)
PCA
haar
dct
random  projection
star centroid
and star coordinates (the only applied in earGram, actually)

best,
Gilberto