[PD] (no subject)

Joshan Mahmud joshan.mahmud at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:14:51 CET 2013

Hi Rafael

Many thanks for your feedback!  I'm glad there's actually something missing
rather than the code just not working.

My other question is then, if I don't want to use Jack and just want to use
something simple to tie up the dac of libpd to my default sound card - is
there a simple way of doing that?

Thanks
Josh