[PD] Packages for Ubuntu 13.10?

Szymon destiriser at me.com
Thu Nov 7 19:08:12 CET 2013

Hello, I just installed Ubuntu 13.10 and am wondering what repo should i choose, I know about those that might be proper for my ubuntu version:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/eighthave/pd-extended/ubuntu saucy main (It's the only one that contains package and the package is for 13.10, but is it safe to install it if as Hans-Christoph Steiner says they are untested properly?)
deb http://apt.puredata.info/releases stable main (It's a debian one, but if it works (does it?) and fits ubuntu then it would be easier in the future, after new ubuntu release is finished there's always problem with repo)
deb http://apt.puredata.info/releases saucy main (there is no package)

Best Regards.

Message: 3