[PD] Noisemakers needed - tomorrow, Open House at Concordia University (Montreal)

eldad tsabary tazberrydocs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 21:33:58 CET 2013

Hello all,
This Saturday (9 Nov) there will be an Open House at Concordia University (Montreal), during which there will be an open electroacoustic jam session at the reverberant south-eastern stairway of the John Molson (MB) building (1450 Guy Street, 8th floor).

Come, bring friends (any time between 10AM and 3PM) with your laptop, analog, or acoustic sound makers and a cable from your device to XLR, 1/4" TRS, or TS (we have some, but if you have one, please bring it).

All sound producing things are welcome—from a good-ol' laptop through hardware synthesizers, to conventional musical instruments, voice, pots and pans, and circuit bent toys. There are no stylistic limitations, anything goes so long as we listen to each other.

There is no need to RSVP, just show up at the MB's 8th floor this Saturday , November 9th, at any time between 10 AM and 3 PM
Contact me if you have questions
Hope to see you there
Eldad