[PD] [OT] Status of Fink packages

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sat Nov 9 16:00:37 CET 2013

Hello,

sorry for this off topic question, but I am requiring version 0.11 of
json-c for the next release of PuREST JSON, and I do not have a Mac.

Currently search for packages (http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/index.php)
on the Fink website does not load, and so I have no way to see the
current version of json-c in it.

Is there any other way to look up the version? If it has an older
version, can someone please upgrade to 0.11
(https://s3.amazonaws.com/json-c_releases/releases/index.html)?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas
--
"Theoretically, [the amount of money in circulation] is watched
carefully by clever, serious economists. In practice, all the world's