[PD] [OT] Status of Fink packages

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Nov 12 03:05:12 CET 2013

Fink still remains the best at handling complicated dependency chains, despite
its messiness of package names.  And Pd-extended needs things that have
complicated dependency chains.

If you are on a machine with fink on it, you can see what is installed by doing:

fink list json

And you'll see the version there.  If it has parens around the version, that
means an upgrade is available.

.hc