[PD] Arduino/Raspberry comport issue

Allen, Michael allenm at spu.edu
Tue Nov 12 21:18:55 CET 2013

If I didn't mention I'm actually using a Teensy 3.0 not an arduino. Read on pjrc.com<http://pjrc.com> that the teensy runs at full USB speed all the time unlike arduino. So that seems like the comport speed should be irrelevant?

In any case yesterday I turned the rip and teensy on and pd was reading from it immediately every time I opened a patch. Maybe it worked itself out? I'm using ccrma satellite which is a raspbian distro. I'll check the user permissions also