[PD] question on help patches path

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 14:37:03 CET 2013

Yes they are all already named as you say. If the library folder is
located in extra then they all open with rightclick > help, so the names
should be fine. But PD cannot find them if the library is located next
to the patch I am working on. We tried yesterday under Windows and now I
tested it on Linux

az., 2013.eko azaren 13a 11:18(e)an, i go bananas(e)k idatzi zuen: