[PD] waveform segment breakpoints

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:34:29 CET 2013

But what if you want to change some parameters dynamically? Won't you get
clicks?
I've made an oscillator that changes smoothly between various shapes. You
can get it here <http://drymonitis.me/code/>. It's the first link 'Various
Shapes Oscillator~'. Dunno if this is kind of what you're looking for
though..