[PD] PdParty (PD + iOS) seeking more testers

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:12:47 CET 2013

Howdy again,

I just pushed a new PdParty build to TestFlight which adds GPS & compass events (Alexandre has a lucky student).

Also, I sent the TestFlight info to at least 7-8 people, but have had only 2 sign up. If you haven't yet and still want to join in trying the app, please check for an email from me which has the my app sign up link. Follow that and sign up for TF, then follow it's instructions and install the TF app on your iDevice. On both steps, I'll get a notification to add you to the project and to the profile for the next build. After that, you should get an email on each new build and you can use the TF app to update PdParty.

It sounds like a pain I know but, trust me, this is waaaaaaaaaay easier than doing it manually with device ids and provisioning profiles, etc.

On Nov 13, 2013, at 2:34 AM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I've used PdParty for a few small events and I'm seeking more testers. So far, it's been pretty stable and, other than a few rough edges, is ready for use. I just need an icon at this point before putting it on the app store.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com