[PD] anyone using array quantile?

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 02:51:19 CET 2013

Hello,

Has anyone got any experience with [array quantile]?

I'm getting some strange results and I've done everything I can think of.

I've attached a patch that should clarify the problem. Basically,
sometimes, not always, [array quantile] returns some weird numbers that I
can't explain.

And a related issue: array random doesn't seem to be doing what it should
be doing. It returns very different values, compared with quantile fed with
random values between 0 and 1. Again, there is an example of what I mean in
the attached patch.

Thanks
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk <http://www.peimankhosravi.co.uk> || RSS Feed