[PD] anyone using array quantile?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 22 05:16:55 CET 2013

I think the patch is occasionally (once every 512 times on average) sending
zero to "array quantile" which then outputs the index of the first nonzero
number in the table -- in this case a point with probability about 1e-45.

Maybe try random 1e8 (or so) and divide by 1e8 to get a more continuous,
less grainy random sample out of the array.

cheers
Miller