[PD] anyone using array quantile?

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:38:59 CET 2013

Thank you very much. That does the trick.

Though, [array random] doesn't seem to be working as I expected. Am I right
to think that it should produce the same result as [array quantile] fed
with uniformly distributed random values? If so I'm getting very different
results here.

Thanks
Peiman

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk <http://www.peimankhosravi.co.uk> || RSS Feed