[PD] anyone using array quantile?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 22 17:11:57 CET 2013

Aha and bngo!  In effect - array random is only looking at the lower 1/2
of the distribution.  I made a stupid C data type fumble in the code.

I recently tripped over a bug, too, in "text set" - will attempt to fix them
both and issue an updated pd-0.45 in the next day or 2.

Thanks for flagging this!

Miller