[PD] pd-wavelet not working properly ?

Tim E. Real termtech at rogers.com
Sat Nov 23 07:03:14 CET 2013

When I open the pd (0.43) wavelet pitcher/stretcher demo in

        pd-extended/extra/pd-wavelet/main.pd

 the sound is fine unless I adjust the pitch control, then the sound
 is really messed up, I can barely make it out.

It happens with both a sound file and live signal.
I've tried different Jack period sizes.
Some other patches and the sound tests work OK.

Can anyone verify this and tell me what might be wrong, if anything?
I've not tried to contact the author yet.

I'm anxious to see how wavelets compare with phase vocoding.

Thanks.
Tim.