[PD] Live stream audio, do it with [oggcast~]?

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 19:38:38 CET 2013

I'm actually trying to solve the make problem with the iemrtp library. The
error I get when I type make in the library's directory is this:
./iemrtp.h:35:2: error: No byte order defined

I looked at the iemrtp.h file and what I understood is that I need the
endian.h file, which I don't have. There is also an #if defined(__linux__)
|| defined(__CYGWIN__) || defined(__GNU__) || defined(ANDROID) which I
commented out and left only the #include endian.h (bad, good? I'm on os x,
so should I define something when attempting to make the library?).

I googled and found an endian.h file, copied it to the library's directory,
but if I type make I get this error: ./iemrtp.h:26:10: fatal error:
'endian.h' file not found.

Can anyone help me out with this?