[PD] Live stream audio, do it with [oggcast~]?

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:37:39 CET 2013

Ok, I don't know stuff about RTP/RTCP. So, I'd rather go for
[netsend~]/[netreceive~]. In the README file though it says this:
To compile for Pd, cd into the directory, where you found this
  README and type "make pd_linux", "make pd_darwin", "make pd_irix6"
  (make is supposed to be gnu-make) or "nmake pd_nt" depending on
  the operating system you are using.

But typing make pd_darwin I get this error: make: Nothing to be done for
`pd_darwin'.
Plus, on the website of these objects it says that they are currently
unsupported...

The directory though includes .pd_darwin files, but trying to import the
library in a patch, the console shows this:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/netsend~/netsend~.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/netsend~/netsend~.pd_darwin,
10): no suitable image found.  Did find:

/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/netsend~/netsend~.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture
[import]: can't load library in 'netsend~'

Any tip on solving this problem?