[PD] Connect Bluetooth devices

sebarocker at gmail.com sebarocker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:51:01 CET 2013

Thanks for your answer Martin.

When i create comport object i receive this error:

[comport] ** ERROR ** could not get termios-structure of device /dev/ttyS0
[comport] opening serial port 0 failed!

I connected my phone using bluetooth, started transferring a file and in
that moment sent the [devices] message to comport, what i got in the
console was:
*[comport]: available serial ports:*

Any ideas? I just need to detect the bluetooth device and get the signal
strength...

Thanks you!!