[PD] Multiplying 2 variables

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 11:30:31 CET 2013

Oops, I think there is a mistake in the order of execution of the right
trigger object in my example. It will give correct results when using the
gui to change the number values, but I can see conditions where such an
approach will lead to unexpected values. I think it can be fixed simply by
swapping the leads of the right trigger object.