[PD] video output from PD

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:21:35 CET 2013

Another option could be to create a Python script that listens to OSC
and triggers the omxplayer process. That would be easier to code but I
guess you would have less control that using OMX player class in
OpenFrameworks, I havent tested raspberry so much to know which way
would be better

ig., 2013.eko aberen 01a 23:05(e)an, Dan Wilcox(e)k idatzi zuen: