[PD] video output from PD

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:14:07 CET 2013

Ah, another I option I almost forgot about is pikix, a cool little vj app for the rpi. I'm not sure if it has per frame or osc control but, in the spirit of open source, it might be beneficial to add that and contribute it back versus rolling an expendable OF app.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com