[PD] [PD-announce] PuREST JSON 0.15.0 released

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 22:11:50 CET 2013

got it. ok compiled fine with one warning:
1 warning generated.
json-encode.c:318:17: warning: format string is not a string literal
      (potentially insecure) [-Wformat-security]
                fprintf(file, json_string);

all objects create but oauth i get:
 oauth
... couldn't create
/Users/megrimm/Desktop/PuRestJson-json-c-0.10/oauth.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Users/megrimm/Desktop/PuRestJson-json-c-0.10/oauth.pd_darwin, 10):
Symbol not found: _oauth_sign_url2
  Referenced from:
/Users/megrimm/Desktop/PuRestJson-json-c-0.10/oauth.pd_darwin
  Expected in: dynamic lookup

yeah... i didnt realize the json-c 10/11 prob. I'm actually compiling with
macports NOT fink but i think both are 0.10

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com