[PD] Pure Data Network-Enabled Sequencer

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 12:14:33 CET 2013

Hi There

I've been working on a festive piece of Pd (and Ruby) and it's out there for anyone techie to have a look at.

Basically, it's a ruby-based sequencer (reading from CSV files), which sends messages to Pd over UDP ports and can produce a quartet of synchronised laptops.

It's all in aid of a festive jape I plan to play on my colleagues, during a morning meeting (tomorrow, as it happens), where some of the computers in the room will unexpectedly begin making sounds then strike up some christmas carols.

Anyone who understands github is very welcome to try it out, I'd love to hear what you think...

www.github.com/ajfaraday/networkensemble

Merry Christmas, and the like

Andrew Faraday